Please visit me new hosted blog at : http://masterkey.chrisbemore.com
This is the final lesson of this training. Wouah what an amazing journey, I did it.
This week Haanel did a resume in the lesson #24. An interesting point is:
- When you come to know that every form of disease, sickness, lack and limitation are simply the result of wrong thinking, you will have come to know “the Truth which shall make you free.” You will see how mountains may be removed. If these mountains consist only of doubt, fear, distrust or other forms of discouragement, they are none the less real, and they need not only to be removed but to be “cast into the sea.”
I think this is an important point to now, to take control of your subby and check your thinking.
- We can get no understanding of the truth from the world without; the world without is relative only; Truth is absolute. We must therefore find it in the “world within.”
This week and the previous week I did several call for my MLM business. For that I planned in the agenda time slots. This is really a key point and a change for me, because I reserved time for calls.
It’s a change in my weekly organization and I think this will have a compound effect in the next few months.
This is now time to BELIEVE, time to believe what I had written in my DMP I can realize.
Yes it’s time to believe. Believe everything is possible.
See you for next session.
Peace be the journey.
I’m sure to be now part of Hero’s Journey. I’m on my road.
I did this week calls for my MLM business. The last I did were in august last year.
I’m now in a new configuration. We celebrated the 40th year’s anniversary in Orlando and in Paris. Two big events with lot of energy.
The president shared his vision for the company, the customers and distributors. And you know what the future is brilliant.
I just remember this graph from week 17 about Hero’s journey:
And for the 12 steps I did the comparison with what happens in my life:
- Normal Life : until end of February
- The Call : first weeks of March (40th year’s anniversary MLM company in Orlando)
- Resistance : after this event, second week of March, no actions because of work to do with current IT job, same routine as usual
- Overcoming: fear to talk to people. I realized it’s more easy for me by phone instead of in front of people
- Commitment : 14 and 15 of March (40th year’s anniversary MLM company in Paris)
- New conditions: Things seems more clear and simple as previously. I have also reserved a time slot in the agenda for calls
- Deep change : I apply a simple way to call people this give me confidence
- Death: leave old blueprint and think forward
- New Life: for sponsor lot of people and help them to realize their dreams
- Rededication: of a new area
- Final push: need to be focus on my dream and with what I want
- Mastery: with all these 3 years in my MLM business I know now lot of things and I can help people to progress
This is my Hero’s journey to realize my dream, I’m on my road.
From a leadership seminar in Paris I remembered these 2 questions which have had a positive effect on my actions:
Q1: What is the name of the person who had the most positive impact on your life?
Q2: What is the name of person who expects the best from you?
Did you answer to the first question? And to the second? Is it the same name for the 2 questions?
I must admit for me it is the same name for the 2 questions and this now dramatically changing my life.
During the webinar Mark spoke about the movie “Adaptation” with Nicolas Cage.
And from this movie we can discover that: “You are what you love not what loves you”.
Here is an extract:
Who is expecting the best from you?
Peace be the journey.
This week in Og Mandino book, “The greatest salesman in the world”, Scroll VI I discovered an interesting thing:
Today I will be master of emotions.
And how will I master my emotions so that every day is a happy day, and a productive one? I will learn this secret of the ages: Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.
It’s easy to understand but not so easy to apply in the current life. I need to read and read more and more in order to apply.
During a leadership meeting this Saturday I heard these two questions:
Q1: What is the name of the person who had the most positive impact on your life?
Q2: What is the name of the person who expects the best from you?
Is it the same name for the two questions?
For most of people it’s the same and what’s about you?
I’ve discovered that the answer to these questions can help me to control my thoughts and my actions in order creating my best life!
This week in part 22 of MKS, Haanel spoke about health and malady:
The problem, then, before us in the healing of disease is to increase the inflow and distribution of vital energy throughout the system, and this can only be done by eliminating thoughts of fear, worry, care, anxiety, jealousy, hatred, and every other destructive thought, which tend to tear down and destroy the nerves and glands which control the excretion and elimination of poisonous and waste matter.
- There can be no doubt that few patients are aware how much they can do for themselves. What the patient can do for himself, the forces he can set in motion are as yet unknown. We are inclined to believe that they are far greater than most imagine, and will undoubtedly be used more and more. Mental therapeutics may be directed by the patient himself to calming the mind in excitement, by arousing feelings of joy, hope, faith, and love; by suggesting motives for exertion, by regular mental work, by diverting the thoughts from the malady.
This is an interesting point of view I was already aware and which was confirmed by Haanel.
I used to diverting my thoughts and this week I took some free time in Florida. I had the opportunity to do Jet Ski in Key West:
Coming from Paris with 10 degrees we were in Key West with a temperature of 28 Celsius degrees two days after.
Even I had already did Jet Ski and motorcycle at the beginning it was difficult for me, because we were launch directly in the ocean with high speed. I had an issue because I cannot keep the direction and the jet was leaving all the time on the left.
I discovered with the instructor it was me and not the jet handlebar. I need to adapt and give good pressure with the hand but not too much. It took me several minutes to understand that and to make adjustments. Then I was able to join the group.
Here you can discover a sample of Key West tour:
What’s an amazing experience, it push me out of my comfort zone then I can enjoy speed on the sea with around 70 miles by hour (~110 km/hour), beautiful sun and water.
We had lot of fun and this was also a great experience with mix of things we discovered during MKMMA training and we can practice.
This week in part 21 of MKS, Haanel spoke about mental attitude:
14. It is, however, no easy matter to change the mental attitude, but by persistent effort it may be accomplished. The mental attitude is patterned after the mental pictures which have been photographed on the brain; if you do not like the pictures, destroy the negatives and create new pictures; this is the art of visualization.
15. As soon as you have done this you will begin to attract new things and the new things will correspond to the new pictures. To do this: Impress on your mind a perfect picture of the desire which you wish to have objectified and continue to hold the picture in mind until results are obtained.
16. If the desire is one which requires determination, ability, talent, courage, power, or any other spiritual power, these are necessary essentials for your picture; build them in; they are the vital part of the picture; they are the feeling which combines with thought and creates the irresistible magnetic power which draws the things you require to you. They give your picture life, and life means growth, and as soon as it begins to grow the result is practically assured.
I had reviewed my DMP few weeks ago and I’m now more aligned with myself. I know If I do persistent effort I can accomplished as explained by Haanel. Each day reading “The Greatest salesman” and my DMP 3 times by day, one day there will be a payoff.
These last two weeks where very interesting for my MLM business and I know that this is a key and starting point for success. I‘m better confident and I take it as a real business.
An interesting part in the webinar was about Miracles: “Let’s start with Miracle of YOU”.
Following Mandino “I’m nature greatest miracle”!
In the webinar we saw:
Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?
The suggestion was to check our emotions and to listen. This is for a better mental attitude.
This week Mark explained us in his video a very interesting experience with the A activity.
When you place the main A activity (yellow tennis ball) after all the things to do it doesn’t fit with your agenda:
The solution is simple: place the A activity (yellow tennis ball) first:
Then do the rest of the activity, and then you can see that all the activities fit in the agenda!
This experience is also linked to multitasking. You need to stop multitasking and set focus on main activity. This was confirmed by a report from Standford university in 2009: Media multitaskers pay mental price.
Here is an interesting article from Health magazine
about multitasking and why you need to stop it:
- The multitasking myth
- You’re not really multitasking
- It’s slowing you down
- You’re making mistakes
- It’s stressing you out
- You’re missing out on life
- Your memory may suffer
- It’s hurting your relationships
- It can make you overeat
- You’re not actually good at it
- It’s dampening your creativity
- You can’t OHIO
- It can be dangerous
The video from Mark has a huge impact on me, as an IT guy I always did multitasking. Following this video, I changed one or two things in order to do main activity first or during the day and not at the end of the day as it’s impossible to do it. This was a big discovery because I saw that I can do it during the day! It’s really a payoff.
Here is now an entertainment I discovered by chance this Indian music « as my breath mingles with yours »:
I love the music and the discovery of London. Once and for all I want to stop multitasking.
This week in the master key §24:
Thought is the vital force or energy which is being developed and which has produced such startling results in the last half century as to bring about a world which would be absolutely inconceivable to a man existing only fifty or even twenty-five years ago. If such results have been secured by organizing these mental powerhouses in fifty years, what may not be expected in another fifty years?
If you want a proof this is a proof about the power of thought!
I also love this week in the video, the presentation from “Amy Cuddy” in TED event about the body language:
The position of body is important and we can choose a position of confidence even when we don’t feel confident. Incredible.
This week I saw the movie “I am” and I was very impressed by the true story from “ace ventura” film-maker: Tom Shadyac. This is more a documentary than a movie.
As Tom saw the death, he decided to interview people (scientist and intellectual) about 2 questions:
- What is not working in the current world?
- What can we do to improve the situation?
This movie is more than a life lesson. We need to see over our own person and revise our priority.
Following is bike accident Tom entered in his Heroe’s Journey.
A new life was started for him. He left the life with glitter from Hollywood to be more conscious of himself.
Even we are in a global world talking about democracy, we can improve the situation with cooperation between people. The parallel with animal can be done because they cooperate between them.
This is the Heroe’s journey, you accepting yourself as you are: I AM, and Tom did it.
“I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy”.
“I am nature’s greatest miracle” Og Mandino.
This week was very special, because I rewrote my DMP more simple more focus on my desire.
I had a wonderful day on Tuesday.
First, the guy from the garage dropped me in the down town with the brand new Mercedes S class.
Second, I was in my hometown and took some pictures and remembered me the journey I did since 4 to 5 years (the hero’s journey).
This is the oldest house in the city from 1467 (this is the “hotel des 3 lupars):
I took a tea in a bar and at the end decided to pay for the next person who will take something.
I had a feeling of satisfaction when I did that.
Then I made some shopping for friends and was invited for the dinner by a friend.
How nice it is to spend time with friends. Moreover my friend offered me a bottle of champagne. Great !
Then in the afternoon I gave some presents to one of my customer. He was happy to see me and asked me for new things to do (I was not awaited for that).
This was an interesting day where I can talked to people, I took time and gave presents.
It was like a call for the Hero’s journey.
The rest of the week was completely different because lot of work to do.
That’s perhaps not easy to answer to the call and my subby tried to find things in order to be busy (old blueprint was coming back).
I know I want to realize my DMP and proceed with the Hero’s journey even if there are unknown things. I’m clearly at the door of the unknown area.
I need to be more focus on my dream and my new life.
I discovered this short advertising:
This was really well done with most of the 5 senses in interaction (eyesight, smell, hearing, taste, feel).
The week was also interesting because we change the scroll and each time it’s appropriate with my journey. We are now with scroll 5 of Og Mandino book: “I will live this day as if it is my last”.
That’s what I did this Tuesday and need to do every day.
A great discovery was with the video from Shawn Achor:
It’s really interesting to do the 5 things he recommended and that’s what the MKMMA team teach us since several weeks. I’m so grateful for that, thank you Mark, Davene and all the team.
Peace be the journey.
This week I was very busy with long day and short nights. I had plan to finish things in order to have more concentration on my goal next week.
I love to read “The greatest salesman in the world” from Og Mandino specially the scroll 4 “I am nature’s greatest miracle”:
“I will increase my knowledge of mankind, myself, and the goods I sell, thus my sales will multiply. I will practice, and improve, and polish the words I utter to sell my goods, for this is the formulation on which I will build my career and never will I forget that many have attained great wealth and success with only one sales talk, delivered with excellence. Also will I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces, for they are the sugar to which all are attracted”.
This part sound particularly to me for my MLM business. I have here the key for my success. Every time I did things I’m thinking about this little paragraph and each time I improve my skills.
I know than in few weeks I will be successful if I continue to apply them. With this constant thought in mind I have detected things that I can improve (for example, I need to know the price of the products or propose something where I can find the price quickly for the customer).
I have read in a newsletter from Hilton Johnson that “The greatest salesman have 3 wonderful qualities:
- They love talking to people
- They love talking to people who don’t like to talk to people
- They talk to people even they don’t feel the desire to talk to people
I need to develop my skills in order to speak to everybody even I have no desire to speak to people. These is a complete shift for me because since the age of 12, I’m in the world of computer and I prefer to learn and understand computer and all IT stuffs rather than people.
From the other hand I have been interested with people because I had to manage projects in France and in other countries. I’m really good to make the link between IT and end users and I did that with success.
Here for my MLM business I need to be more interested by people, in a deeper way, not only for the IT project I managed. This is a skill I need to Improve.
The good news is that I have the capacity to improve myself. I know that this MKMMA training give me strong self-confidence and will permit to have big success.
Is it by chance that I would be in the “Unknown” part of the Hero’s Journey?
I love this graph from Hero’s journey divided into 3 parts and giving more details (from 1 to 12):
Making feedback with what I saw the previous weeks I think I am between part 4 and 5. Great challenges are coming.
See you soon for next adventures 🙂